Passport Services for Bangladesh Citizens
Procedure for Renewal/Issuance of Passports (for Bangladesh Nationals working in the UAE)
Bangladesh Embassy remains open Sunday through Thursday. Office hours are 8.00 am to 4.00 pm. Counters for receiving passport renewal/issuance/attestation/visa application remain open up to 12.30 pm.
Passport holders are advised to present their passports with a duly filled and signed application at the counter of Bangladesh Embassy for the consular service. Bangladesh Embassy in Abu Dhabi and Bangladesh Consulate in Dubai has not appointed any agent through which passports can be renewed/issued
Application Through Company Representatives:
A company may send passports of their Bangladeshi workers through a designated employee of the company as representative. The representative must produce a letter of authority from the company in their letter head containing the following:
- Name and ID card number of the representative
- Passport size photograph of the representative duly attested by an authorized official of the company.
- List of passports sent including name of passport holder and passport number.
- Clearly specify the mode of services required i, e, urgent or ordinary.
Requirements for the lost passport are the following:
- Copy of the old passport/ copy of the ID card
- Police Report/Certificate from Immigration to issue a new passport in lieu of lost one in original.
- NOC from the sponsor.
- 5 copies of passport size (40 X 50 mm) photographs.
- A prescribed ‘form for new passport’ to be filled up and submitted.
Download Passport Forms
For Passport Related fees